Changes in Deal 3.1.7
* Added code to pass argument values (argc, argv, argv0) when using the
* Added code to allow for easier build against Tcl 8.3.
* Updated binky points with newly computed values. The new version
does not have binky::defense.suit or binky::defense.nt.
Added documentation for Binky Points evaluators.
* Fixed 64-bit builds using a fix found in Christoph Berg's Ubuntu
package for Deal.
* Added another fix by Christoph Berg which improves random number
* Added Make.ubuntu and Make.mac-osx to source release build
* Clarified some build and install notes
* Fixed docs to use './deal' rather than 'deal'